Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome from the Editor


 Welcome to Orli's Official Blog! I should warn you that I have had many stern talks with the HTML today, and am still working on rekindling that relationship. Have you ever done that? Do you find yourself talking to an inanimate object or application thinking that it will help in the process? I hope you said yes, even it was to semi make me feel better.

Here is the base of our social networking; our mother ship if you will. Look around and you will find the latest updates on e-zine issues in the making, twitter feeds, bio's on writers, and even our top 5 playlists!

Keep an eye out for voting polls, and have the chance to have a voice in what YOU want to see in the 'zine!

Be sure to check out our "Meet Me" pages, and enjoy our Orli Playlist at the bottom of the site. 

Feel free to email at OrliInfo@aol.com! I'll be sure to answer!  This counts as my random post, keep an eye out for one of our writers Rachel, as she gives you updates and explains Orli further!

Peace, Love, and Peach Tea
 - Ali
Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment